QuickBooks is the most flexible financial management software designed by Intuit QuickBooks Error 6144. It possesses huge features that are distinctly advantageous for its users. A number of its functions are of the invoice, employee’s payroll, reviews, tax submitting, and much more. However, it’s been identified that numbers of users come upon an error code – QuickBooks errors Code 6144.
In this article, we’re going to discuss this particular error code and its answer.
Essential factors to do not forget
Right here are few belongings you want to hold in mind before you start the methods: –
- It encouraged to practice all of the steps at the host (server) system besides the last step.
- Make certain that all the systems are well shutdown which includes host & other.
- Turn off all the third-party system software programs.
Reasons for QuickBooks error code 6144
- In case the installation of the software is corrupted or wrong
- This system documents associated with QuickBooks accounting software were corrupted due to any form of Trojan attack.
- In case the company files associated with QuickBooks are deleted mistakenly
- Any form of network trouble can also be a valid reason at the back of the occurrence of this type of error.
How to repair QuickBooks errors 6144?
Follow the below-stated technique to restore the QuickBooks errors Code 6144~
Step 1: Open the QuickBooks service option
- In the QuickBooks, go to the “start” icon and click on the “services” tab.
- Within the “services”, click on the “QBCFMonitoringservice” icon.
- Later, verify that the services commenced and are set up in the ‘automatic Mode’.
- If it’s not, then confirm the “Radio” button and hit onto the “apply” tab then on “OK” icon.
Step2: QuickBooks file doctor
QuickBooks file doctor is a tool helps in finding and solving common errors. It is very simple to use QuickBooks File Doctor. You need to scan the file on which you are facing error with QuickBooks File Doctor. Then QuickBooks file doctor will automatically scan the error and fixes itself. When the scan process is complete. shut down all the Applications and reopen the file you were facing an error. if you still face error then move to the next step.
Step 3: modify the Account kind
- Tap onto the “start” icon on the keyboard.
- Now in the Control Panel Choose User account.
- choose the “add/remove user Account” tab.
- Then, click on onto the “QBDserviceuser23” icon and alter the account kind as per the requirement by verifying “Administrator user” icon.
Step 4: Create the Folders in C Disk
QuickBooks user needs to create a new folder with the name of QB. Later on, select “read/Write” options for all of the created folders. Following folders are want to be created at the drive C:
- Add system
- Add user
Provide Read/Write permission for every folder. Later, click on the “share” icon to share all the complete folders to all of the systems.
Step 5: Copy QuickBooks Company file in New Folder
It has been seen that documents corrupted because of the file size. As a consequence, it is not able to open at the QuickBooks.
- In the PC ‘C drive’, navigate to the “users” =>“Public” icon =>“Public files” tab =>“Intuit” icon =>“QuickBooks” icon =>“company files” tab. Right here, you’ll see the default area of the company files.
- After that, copy & paste the QuickBooks file in the new folder named as “QB”. Ensure that you do now not cut–paste the QB company file inside the folder as it is able to cause corruption.
Step 6: Setup the Inbound & Outbound Firewall guidelines
- Inside the “Firewall”, choose the “Windows Firewall”.
- Inside the “Advanced Settings” tab, go to the “Inbound rules” =>“New Rule” =>“Port”. At last, click at the “next” icon.
Step 7: optional method
- Open the “programs” list, click on at the “QuickBooks” icon.
- In the drop-down listing, choose the ‘QuickBooks Database Service Manager’ icon. Then, click onto the “Add Folder”.
- In the system Disk C, search & add QuickBooks folder. then minimize the tab.
- At last, click on the “scan” icon. This can guide the scanning process of the QuickBooks company file.
After trying all these steps you are still not able to fix the error then you should find a QuickBooks pro advisor who can help you in fixing such error with the pinpoint solution for the error